Monday, June 1, 2009

and so it begins...

My virgin post. Can you believe it? I never thought that I would write anything let alone write something for others to view. As I sit here I wonder how to express my thoughts on why I want to do this. First, I think it will be the cheapest therapy - it's free! And with a husband who is recently laid off that is a pretty significant thing. Second, all day, everyday I am contemplating life. What does it all mean? I really want to sit down and share my thoughts with others and I hope to create healthy discussion and a deeper understanding. I certainly don't expect everyone who reads my thoughts to agree, but I do hope I can reach out and help someone in some way. Life these days is so hectic, crazy, COMPLICATED! Hence the blog name and I also happen to be all three of those things rolled into one person. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a woman, a friend, a christian, a teacher, a student - all of those will no doubt be part of this. I want to be sure that through my posts I am respectful of those relationships and don't just use this to voice my frustrations about them. Thank you for reading this and I hope over the coming days and months I hit a chord with you and get you to THINK. It is my belief that we rarely do enough of it in this life.

1 comment: